The Forex Market
As the largest market, and the one with the highest level of liquidity, the Forex market offers numerous benefits for traders. Individual traders can access the same trades as central banks and online financial institutions, and this market involves a daily volume that is typically between $4 trillion and $6 trillion, and this is in US dollars.
The Benefits of Retail Foreign Exchange Trading
Retail Forex trading offers many benefits. These include:
- A 24 Hour Market – The Forex market is the only market that operates on a continuous basis, because of the geographical dispersion between the various markets around the globe. Forex trading is not available on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Commission Free – Forex trading does not involve commissions. Traders pay for the spread involved, and this can be as small as 2 units at four decimal places.
- Recession Proof Market – Traders can make profitable trades on the Forex market regardless of whether there is a bull or a bear market trend. The market is bi-directional, and traders can buy and sell both.
- High Leverage – Forex brokers may offer traders 100 times leverage, or even more favorable credit terms, for every dollar invested. This can help keep contract costs down and potential profits higher. Traders who only have a small amount of capital can take advantage of this leverage to get more lucrative successful trades.
- Highest Market Trading Volume – The Forex market has the highest market trading volume out of all the markets. The daily volume can range from $4 trillion US dollars to $6 trillion US dollars. No other market can compete with this volume of trading.
How do I get started?
If you knew with certainty you would win over 95% of your trades, but you were not allowed to trade every day, would you prefer that method? Or another method that trades everyday with possible 50% win rate and that rate fluctuates daily.
I hope you chose the 95% one, you can make much more money trading smart, than trading more. Invest more into your trades than trading more and you will outsmart most traders and be rewarded for it.
Vortex Trader PRO doesn’t trade every day, but it trades up to a few hundred times a year. Be patient and let the money come to you, don’t chase it.
Take a look at what the Vortex Trader Pro has to offer; I’ve been using it for the last year and love it.